S2ENGINE HD 1.03.00 released
Today we have released the new S2ENGINE HD 1.03.00 version.
We have greatly improved the editor user interface make it more user-friendly and professional.
We have also implemented a cutscene tool integrated into the editor and a tool for managing the game events (we called it game event tree).
Using these two new tools you can speed-up the process of creating game-logic: assume you want a cutscene starts when player enter a zone and after this cutscene enemies are actived against the player, with new tools you can do this in few minutes and without a line of code!!
The following is a complete list of major improvements you will find in this version:
- Improved Editor Interface with a multi-view/multi-tools drag&drop system.
- CutScene editor tool.
- Added new script functions for cutscene managing: CSPlay(),CSStop(),CSPause(),CSIsPlaying(),CSGotoFrame(),CSGetDuration()
- Added new script functions for keymap managing: AssignKey(), GetAssignedKey()
- Event tree editor tool.
- Key mapper integrated into the editor.
- Improved water caustics.
- Improved COLLADA support: added automatic copy of textures from source directory into S2Engine textures directory
- Improved InputBox widget.
- Add new delay parameter to SendMessage script functions.
- Improved UNDO
- Added Reflection multiplier material param.
- Added possibility to transform directly model geometry.
- Added possibility to invert faces of model geometry.
- General Bugfix.
- Some other minor improvements
Much more news are on the way…
In the new cutscene editor, how is character speech and lip sync handled?